A Museum quality copy of jousting armour that belonged to the Count Ulrich IX, Lord of Matsch (1435-1481), and originally made by the Milanese armourers Negroli. The original is held in the Churburg Castle in Sluderno (Italy). His body was so huge that he became the symbol of the invincible warrior and a hero in the Ariosto's and Boiardo's poems. It is a typical Italian-style armour characterized by plain patches. The harness is equipped with a large basinet connected to the pauldron and provided with a very narrow eye slit.
|Specification||- Height: 6'8" (including stand) - Weight: 80 lbs|